Handmade Mens Jewellery Australia - The Ultimate Source of Handmade Men's Jewelry
We have a wide range of designs, styles, and sizes to suit every man’s taste.
Our handmade mens jewellery is designed with the utmost attention to detail. Each piece is crafted by skilled artisans using traditional techniques passed down through generations.
Albert Tse is one of the amazing jewellers who we represent and he tends to use sand casting as his technique to make his rings.
The process is as follows:
1. A wax version of the ring is made
2. That wax ring is pressed into compacted sand so that it forms a hollow in the sand
3. Melted metal (usually silver or gold) is then poured into the sand mould which will form the ring
4. As the hot metal hits the cold sand it tends to bubble and hiss a bit which gives his rings their texture
5. After the metal cools the ring is taken out of the sand and polished
6. To highlight the surface imperfections his rings are often oxidised which highlights the texture even further.