Busy exhibition calendar coming up for the second half of the year:
– “Look Stop Shop” hidden gems and rough diamonds display in late July
– “I Made This” video exhibition as part of Craft Cubed for most of August
– Possible “The Greatest Game of All” aussie rules inspired jewellery exhibition in September
– Possible “Melbourne Spring Fashion Week” joint exhibition in early September
– “Art of the Cuff” exhibition as part of Melbourne Fringe Festival
– “Body to Body” solo exhibition by Ellen Pittman in late November/early December
That leaves a possible Spring Racing Carnival linked exhibition for late October if I find the time and inspiration.
If you’re interested in getting involved, let me know.